Thank You Jesus!

"I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes forever, to the very end." Psalm 119:112

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Links to two podcasts I was on discussing parental rights issue

Hi everyone!
Here are the links to both podcasts I was on discussing the threats to our freedom to raise our children as we choose free from government intrusion, and the solution, the Parental Rights Amendment. Both interviews went great and I'm very thankful for the opportunity. These shows can be listened to at any time, as well as shared, downloaded, or recorded.

I so appreciate everyone's support and involvement in doing what we can to protect our precious children. I hope you all have a most blessed day celebrating the resurrection of our Lord.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show.aspx?userurl=dudewheresmyjustice&year=2010&month=04&day=01&url=parental-rights-and-the-uns-crc

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/weeklyrc/2010/04/03/wv-parental-rights-advocate-christy-lindsey

For more information and to sign the online petition supporting the amendment, please visit http://www.parentalrights.org/ and ask others to do the same. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment